DanceWest creative movement classes will encourage physical co-ordination, confidence, number work and language skills. Our classes are delivered in a creative and sensory environment delivered by experienced dance teachers supported by parent/carer.
Feedback from our parents
- Want to start your weekend with a happy child- then take this class!
- Different to any other class, really clever and well thought through
- I enjoyed participating as much as he did!
- Great to do something different most classes for his age, are so dated and boring
- I have used the material from the class at home
- A very good bonding moment with my child
- Fun and entertaining a great way to start every Saturday
Under 5's at the Lyric Hammersmith
When: Saturday mornings
Times: 9.15-10.00 *Dance studio open from 9am for play.
Where: Lyric Hammersmith, Lyric Square, King Street, W6 0QL
Price: £6 per child/ parents or carers free!
Duration: 45 minutes dance studio open from 9am
Suitable: Children from 1 year
To book: 0208 741 6850
Spring term 2018
1. Saturday 20 January 2. Saturday 27 January 3. Saturday 3 February
4. Saturday 10 February 5. Saturday 24 February 6. Saturday 3 March
7. Saturday 10 March 8. Saturday 17 March 9. Saturday 24 March 10. Saturday 31 March
Under 5's Dance Teacher - Corinne Meredith
Corinne Meredith is an experienced dance artist working with the community. Corinne delivers dance for Schools, Nurseries and Higher education. Corinne has delivered inclusive dance projects for young people and adults. Corinne has a Masters Degree in Text and Performance studies from RADA and Kings College London and a Postgraduate Diploma in Community Dance from Trinity Laban. Corinne is also Creative Support Artist for the 2016/2017 National Youth Dance Company at Sadler's Wells.
Copyright © 2018 DanceWest